Outpatient Clinic (Español)
The stress of modern life is tough on parents and children. The Klingberg Family Centers helps those who need help coping.
The people we serve:
- Children and adolesents ages 4 to 17
- Their parents
- Their siblings
How the program works:
- Klingberg Family Centers Outpatient Clinic accepts referrals from parents or guardians on behalf of their children. Appointments may be made by calling the referral number provided below.
- The clinic provides outpatient psychotherapeutic services at two sites: 157 Charter Oak Ave. in Hartford or 370 Linwood Street in New Britain.
- We help families deal with issues such as child behavioral problems, ADHD, anxiety, posttraumatic stress disorders, depression, school difficulties, oppositional behavior, aggression, grief and loss.
- Multiple modalities of services are available, including individual, family, and group therapy, as well as psychiatric services.
- The clinic provides trauma-informed care, including but not limited to Trauma Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT).
- The program is staffed by experienced mental health professionals including clinical social workers, marriage and family therapists, psychologists and psychiatrists all working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary environment.
To make a referral or for more information call: (860) 243-4416
To reach the Outpatient Clinic main office, call (860) 515-2330
Contact: Natale Teodoro, LMFT, Director Outpatient Clinical Services at 860-515-2333, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.