- Klingberg Family Centers employs more than 300 individuals in a variety of full-time, part-time and per diem positions. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting and developing a well-trained, diverse and caring staff. Come join our team of dedicated individuals with a common goal – “Giving Hope to Children and Families.”
- All successful Klingberg staff hold to high ethical standards of integrity, honesty, truthfulness and fairness in their conduct with one another and our clients.
- We value employees that exemplify directness, openness to positive influences, commitment to the success of others, personal accountability, teamwork and trust.
- We value diversity, throughout the agency, in gifts, experience and perspective. We are committed to understanding and building on the backgrounds and abilities of all people.
Current employment opportunities
and how to apply
- Please submit your resumes, cover letters and applications for interested employment opportunities. You must apply for specific job openings to be considered for employment.
- All resumes and applications will be processed and forwarded to the hiring supervisor or director for review.
- Applications are kept in an active file for 1 year.
- We will acknowledge the receipt of your application by mail or e-mail.
- A program director or supervisor will individually contact those applicants whose skills and abilities best match the requirements of the position.
Current employment opportunities are listed on Indeed.
Please send resumes, cover letters and applications to:
Klingberg Family Centers
370 Linwood Street
New Britain, CT 06052
Klingberg Family Centers is
a Drug-Free and Smoke-Free Workplace.